Merry Christmas!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wanna-BK Mocha Joes!


Who doesn't love Burger King's Mocha BK Joes? They are like a drug for me; I go through withdrawls! Yesterday was one such day. I was craving a Mocha BK, but I didn't want to spend the $2. I know, I'm a cheapskate, but if I spent $2 every time I was craving one, I would be in serious debt! Can you tell how much I love them? Anyway, I came across several recipes on the internet. I copied and pasted a few of them and printed them. Yesterday I tried one, it was okay. I added a little more chocolate syrup and sugar and it was better. But this morning I decided to try another recipe. Perfect! Oh my WORD! They are so very yummy! I thought I would share with you all. [I believe in giving credit to whom it is due, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the website/link to where I found this recipe. If this is your recipe, I apologize.]

Ingredients:
1/2 cup instant cocoa mix (or 4 pks.)
4 tsp. instant coffee
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cup boiling water (2 mins. in microwave)
ice
milk

Add cocoa, coffee & sugar to the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add vanilla. Pour into a 2 quart pitcher half filled with ice. Stir in milk to fill pitcher. Serve in tall glasses of ice.

These are so easy and delicious! Enjoy!

No comments: