Merry Christmas!

Monday, June 16, 2008

He falls off ladder; She goes to doctor

...and the two incidents are not related.

Part One:

On Saturday, my hubby was washing windows and fell from about 10 feet. He landed on top of the ladder on his knees and forearms. He felt a little banged up and his knee was hurting, but all in all he's okay. Thank you, Jesus! He said he doesn't know how his fingers escaped being crushed, but I know it was the grace of God! God knows he works with his hands and needs the use of his fingers. I am so thankful that God had his hand of protection on him. From that height, he could have been seriously injured. Again, thank you, Jesus!

Part Two:

Yesterday, I was playing "tag" with the kids and as I was running, some how twisted my foot. It hurt when it first happened, but then it was okay. I went to the store, came home, went about the rest of the day with just a twinge of pain, no big deal. But by the time I went to bed, I was in real pain. Then I woke up at about 4:20 a.m. in serious pain! I can hardly walk on it. I guess I will be calling the doc as soon as they open. (Hope I can see him early because the girls have a dentist appointment today and it's going to be a little difficult to get around with three kids on one foot!) I'm sure it's nothing too serious and I feel kind of silly going to the doctor, but it really hurts! I know, I know: I'm a big baby!

Isn't it amazing how my husband can fall 10 feet off a ladder and I end up hurt? (Especially since we were not even in the vicinity of each other.)

Well, I'll update as the drama unfolds.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: